We are looking for an experienced Field Engineers to join our growing team .
You will be responsible for the routine maintenance and repairs of our horizontal waste balers and recycling baler machines supplied to our customers.
This is an exciting role, where each day will be different, the role involves travel across the UK, to our customer sites, as well working out of Bridgwater site, based just off junction 24 of the M5.
Salary: £35k rising to £40k on successful completion of the 6-month probation
Overtime rate paid on additional hours & Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays
You can easily achieve £40,000 + per annum with overtime/callouts
- Previous experience working in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering – Ideally experienced as a Field Service Engineer.
- Excellent customer service with strong communication skills
- Comfortable with travelling and overnight stays (where required)
Qualifications & Certification
- Diploma, City & Guilds or similar qualification in Mechanical / Electrical engineering or similar discipline.
- Full Clean Driving License