Our client in Bridgwater are looking for Field Service Engineers to join their growing team.
This is a Monday - Friday role, 48 hrs per week.
Salary: £35,000 rising to £40,000.
As a service technician you will be responsible for the routine maintenance and repairs of our horizontal waste balers and recycling baler machines supplied to our customers.
This is an exciting role, where each day will be different, the role involves travel across the UK, to our customer sites, as well working out of Bridgwater site, based just off junction 24 of the M5.
- Previous experience working in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering – Ideally experienced as a Field Service Engineer.
- Excellent customer service with strong communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Comfortable mentoring an apprentice/junior engineer
- Comfortable with travelling and overnight stays (where required)
Qualifications & Certification
- Diploma, City & Guilds or similar qualification in Mechanical / Electrical engineering or similar discipline.
- Full Clean Driving License