Are you an experienced maintenance or service Technician looking for your next field servicing role?
Salary: £35k rising to £40k on successful completion of the 6-month probation
Overtime rate paid on additional hours & Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays
You can easily achieve £40,000 + per annum with overtime/callouts
Location: Bridgwater, Somerset
31 days holiday including bank holidays.
Use of company vehicle to carry out work duties (Not for personal use)
Great family orientated culture
We are looking for an experienced Field Service Technician. As a service technician you will be responsible for the routine maintenance and repairs of our horizontal waste balers and recycling baler machines supplied to our customers.
This is an exciting role, where each day will be different, the role involves travel across the UK, to our customer sites, as well working out of Bridgwater site, based just off junction 24 of the M5.
Your day to day will also include;
Providing professional and courteous service to all customers and suppliers
Manufacture, service, assemble and refurbishment of machinery/parts in the workshop or at customers premises
Carry out basic troubleshooting, diagnostics and fault finding
Respond to all call outs/breakdowns in a prompt manner at short notice
Assist and mentor new engineers/apprentices
Complete Service Reports, Timesheets, Expense Forms and request forms as required
Maintain your company vehicle
- Previous experience working in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering – Ideally experienced as a Field Service Engineer.
- Excellent customer service with strong communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Comfortable mentoring an apprentice/junior engineer
- Comfortable with travelling and overnight stays (where required)
Qualifications & Certification
- Diploma, City & Guilds or similar qualification in Mechanical / Electrical engineering or similar discipline.
- Full Clean Driving License
Who are Presona?
Presona are a business who treats everyone like family and was founded in 2008. Their aim is to make recycling industries see a world where recycling just works, as well as it being more efficient for their customers, to create a great place to work and grow for their team. Both goals are at the heart of everything they do.