Assistant Producer- Breakfast
Do you want to be part of an award-winning breakfast show making the headlines and setting the news agenda for the day?
As an Assistant Producer on Breakfast, you will be responsible for daily planning and outputting the show’s content and news coverage.
You’d be helping to write, build, book, and produce the award-winning show - working alongside a team of talented Producers and Senior Producers.
You’ll work closely with our star presenters, Eamonn Holmes and Isabel Webster and Stephen Dixon and Anne Diamond.
We are looking for an organised and hardworking Assistant Producer who has a journalistic flair.
You’ll be able to meet tight deadlines and handle high-pressure situations. An understanding of media law, Ofcom and compliance issues is a must.
· Writing scripts and teases
· Video editing
· Building graphics, including straps and full frame graphics
· Building story, guest and show segments using DiNA, our in-house system
· Producing show graphics including straps and full frame graphics.
· Booking and briefing guests and contributors
· Researching, reading, and pursuing relevant and compelling content